Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:53:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Registration is Required to post, but it is always FREE and as PRIVATE as you'd like it to be.
We're as paranoid as you are! You're safe with us.

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  The Guest Lounge
| | |-+  The Way to Eternal Life - This is THE TRUTH
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Next Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Way to Eternal Life - This is THE TRUTH  (Read 11076 times)
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« on: February 21, 2006, 06:29:38 PM »

Time is SHORT!  If you haven't already given your life to Jesus, then NOW is the time! 

Is Anybody Good Enough On Their Own Mertis?

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.  ~Romans 3:10~

Who Is Guilty of Sin?

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.  ~Romans 3:23~

(Sin  in a nutshell  is rebellion against God (Disobedience).  Refusing to live according to HIS Word  The Bible  trying to be the masters of our own lives.)

Where Did Sin Come From?

Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.  ~Romans 5:12~

God's Judgement On Sin and the Price that Must be Paid

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  ~Romans 6:23~

(If you're having trouble with this so far, watch this 5 min YouTube Video from Way of the Master - Witness/Wake Up Call <~~ just click on blue link)

Who Is The Only One Who Can Pay The Price?

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that , while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.   ~Romans 5:8~

If You've Realized That You Are A Sinner In Need of The Only One (Jesus) Who Could Ever Pay The Price For Your Sin, Here's What God Says You Must Do To Be Saved:

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth, the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved
.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and
with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For the scripture saith, whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
  ~Romans 10:9-10~

(Believing is more then just 'knowing' something is true, it's living by it as well.  This also requires Repentance; a turning away from the sin in your life.)

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.  ~Romans 10:13~

Take God at his word and claim His promise for your salvation.  If you want to be free from being a non-believer or a make-believer here is an example of a prayer you can use to ask the Lord to come into your heart and change you:

Dear Heavenly Father,
I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died for my sins and paid for them all. Will You please forgive me of all my sins and trespasses against You and against others and make my heart new? I Repent (turn away) from my Sins and ask that you send your Holy Spirit into my heart to change me.  I believe in You, Lord Jesus. I believe You died and rose again. I invite You to come into my heart right now. I accept You as my Lord and my Savior. Please help me from now on to focus on You and Your will for my life. Help me to walk in Your ways.

This I ask in Jesus' Name, Amen.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 12:01:44 PM by SoftTouch » Logged

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 04:31:32 AM »

http://www.rapturealert.com/whatissalvation.html

Question:  What Is Salvation?

A quick lesson on sin

Before we can understand salvation, we first have to understand sin itself. Sin was born when satan rebelled against God.

Isaiah 14:12-17 : How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

After satan's fall, he set out to destroy mankind when he brought sin to the Garden of Eden.

In Genesis 2: 16-17, God told Adam and Eve they could eat of any tree in the Garden other than the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Warning them not to eat of the tree, He told them they would surely die if they disobeyed Him.

satan, knowing this, came before Eve in the form of a serpent (Genesis 3:1-6) and tricked her into eating the fruit. She gave the fruit to Adam and he ate as well.

The result of this rebellion on the part of Adam and Eve brought sin and death into a world that had never known it, creating a divide between God and man.

The Father in Heaven, having established death as the punishment mankind would have to pay for rebelling against Him, imposed death on the world.

As death became the punishment mankind would have to face as a result of his sinful nature, God, fully understanding man is sinful by nature, began allowing animals to be slain in place of men to make atonement for man's sins. This is why we see the sacrificial death of animals used as an atonement for sin in ancient Jewish religious traditions documented in the Old Testament. It is also why we see Jesus referred to in the Bible as the Lamb of God.

Jesus, the Son of God, came to surrender Himself to death on the cross to make atonement for our sins so none of us would have to experience eternal separation from God as a result of satan's influence in our lives and our sinful nature.

What is salvation?

Salvation is the gift of God!

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 3:16-18: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 10:9: "...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Acts 4:12: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.   Luke 21:36
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 03:57:53 PM »

Here are some articles written by Grant Jeffery in his book “The Signature of God” (which I highly recommend for anyone who's not sure if God exists Wink):

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/article7.htm
Startling Archeological Discoveries From Grant R. Jeffrey's new book The Signature of God   

(The book isn't so new' anymore, but it's still a Great Read!

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/hisevid.htm
The Handwriting of God by Grant R. Jeffrey
The Historical Evidence For the Bible

http://www.grantjeffrey.c.../article/historicalev.htm
Historical Evidence About Jesus Christ

The book “The Signature of God” addresses the following issues and more:
Fascinating ancient inscriptions and manuscripts that prove the incredible historical accuracy of the Scriptures.

Little known archeological discoveries that provide overwhelming confirmation of the biblical accounts, including the Tower of Babel, the famine in Egypt,

An astonishing discovery of ancient rock inscriptions in the Sinai and Yemen that record the events of the Red Sea Crossing and the Exodus mentioning Moses, Miriam and Joseph.

The tremendously accurate scientific statements in the Bible that cannot be explained apart from God's inspiration.

The incredible fulfillment of twenty prophecies in our generation that authenticate God's authorship of the Scriptures.

Ezekiel prophesied the rebirth of Israel as a nation on May 15, 1948

Fascinating archeological discoveries that confirm the accuracy of the Bible's statements about the falling walls of Jericho, the seal used by Baruch, the scribe who wrote the Book of Jeremiah.

Scriptural "coincidences" that confirm the divine inspiration of the Scriptures.

The phenomenon of the transformed character and lives of the writers of the Bible.

The unprecedented influence of the Bible on the lives of individuals, the culture, and history of the Western world.

Incredibly advanced medical laws and knowledge found in the Bible confirm its supernatural origin.

And much more

You can find this book here (the book is on page two): 
https://ww2.micahtek.com/...5888&CFTOKEN=85776322
 for $13.99 (& S/H)

Or you can find it on albris (  http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm they have one for $2.95 !!! & S/H)  or amazon as well

(Note:  Some Believers have a problem with Jeffery because he 'associates' with pastors we know to be teaching falsely...  But I have read this book and I find it very compelling in it's evidence and believe it to be a great tool for researching the Truth of God's Existence and His Holy Word - The Bible Smiley)

Braveheart
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 09:58:07 PM »

Remarkable scholarship! Certainly some fascinating research here!
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 05:59:09 AM »

"What must I do to accept Jesus Christ?

An important factor in reaching a decision to accept Jesus Christ and ask Him to forgive you of your sins is reaching a point in your life when you come to understand you are completely incapable of standing in judgment before a perfect, holy, sinless God - something we're told in the Bible each and every one of us will someday have to do.

Because none of us can meet the standards of conduct acceptable to a holy God, the importance of having a relationship with Jesus Christ can not be understated. Why? Because all who die without receiving Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will someday be sentenced to an eternal hell from which there will be no hope of escape or rescue.

Fortunately for all of us, the penalty God required all mankind to pay for living sinful lives in disobedience to His will has already been paid on our behalf, if we will accept it! Jesus Christ came into the world to make atonement for all our sins through His sacrificial death on the cross.

In return for Christ providing us all a way to avoid the judgment all of us are worthy of when our character is compared to that of a holy, sinless God, it is required of us to accept Jesus Christ by faith, believing in His sinless life, His death on the cross on our behalf, and His resurrection from the dead to avoid being sentenced to an eternal hell - a lake of fire prepared for all those who live in rebellion against God.

As Jesus loved us enough to leave the Majesty of Heaven and die a cruel death on the cross on our behalf, none of us should have a problem with any of these issues. If we do, we are not ready to accept Christ as our Savior.

Are you ready to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior?

To receive the gift of salvation, you must accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by asking Him to forgive you of your sins. When you make this request of Him, it has to be done with a sincerely remorseful heart. It is of no benefit to you to ask Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sins unless you're sincerely sorry you are sinning against God's will.

All you have to do, upon reaching this moment of decision, is bow your head in prayer, sincerely ask Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins, and ask Him to be your Savior having paid the price for your sins through His death on the cross! It's that simple.
There is no specific way to do it. There is no special prayer you have to say word for word. All it takes is a sincere desire to follow Christ and a request for forgiveness of all your sins.

If you have prayed a prayer of forgiveness and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you are now saved and no one can pluck you from His hand. You are a Christian and will inherit eternal life with Christ in Heaven when you die or He returns to this earth to gather His children home.

1st John 1:9: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1st John 4:15: Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

What do I do now that I've accepted Christ?

Seek other Christians to fellowship with in a church of your choice that uses the Bible alone for instruction in holy living. The Bible is the Word of God and needs to be adhered to as much as humanly possible.

Start reading the Bible regularly to get to know God better and understand His will for your life. All new believers need to read the Word of God often to become mature and confident in their Christian faith.

Be baptized by immersion. If you were baptized as an infant, you need to be baptized again. Baptism is your public acknowledgement of your acceptance of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Although you can get to Heaven without being baptized, Jesus told us we should be baptized, just as He was! Follow the Lord's example and do this as soon as possible.

Tell others about your decision to follow Christ that they may be led to follow in your footsteps. There is no greater accomplishment than to lead another person to Christ!

http://www.rapturealert.com/howtoacceptjesus.html

SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 07:22:01 PM »

A Message Of Hope

~ God of Hope ~

by Berit Kjos

13Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. ~ Romans 15:13

I live in two worlds:  an earthly nation and a heavenly kingdom.  Earthly circumstances may, at times, tyrannize my thoughts and emotions; but when I look up, I see my heavenly King who reigns over all.  He has prepared a magnificent future for His beloved friends.  Like a beacon of light, that vision of eternal fellowship with my Lord beckons me onward in spite of obstacles and opposition.  Like Paul, I am to ” press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Phil 3:14)

When my finite human sight shows me loss and failure, the God of Hope points me toward His heavenly victory and sufficiency.  Into my grief, He brings comfort.  Into my weakness, He brings divine strength.  Through the marred and broken pieces of this earthen vessel,” He demonstrates His beauty and triumph.  He sees my longing to be pure and holy, worthy to live in His wonderful presence, fit to be a messenger of His hope to others  and He promises to accomplish it:

23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

Therefore:

10I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
 11For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. ~ Isaiah 61:10-11

My God of Hope transforms hopelessness into victory for all who walk with Him and count on His promises.  Abraham saw the deadness of his and Sarah's old bodies, yet

19And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:
 20He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
 21And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
 22And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. ~ Romans 4:19-22

8By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
 9By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
 10For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. ~ Hebrews 11:8-10

Habakkuk saw the destruction of the beloved land, but looked beyond the devastation to the faithfulness of His Lord:

17Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
 18Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
 19The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. ~ Habakkuk 3:17-19

Hope's final triumph is over death  when, seeing my beloved Bridegroom face to face, my old body will be transformed and I shall be like Him!  What a glorious morning!  Hope means choosing to trust God, to remember His promises, to wait for His timing, to endure the pain He allows and to ever rejoice in His total sufficiency.  It means running unhindered the race set before us.  2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. ~ Hebrews 12:2

Remembering God's love in the past, Jeremiah could look confidently toward the future:

21This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
 22It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
 23They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
 24The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. ~ Lamentations 3:21-24

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
[/b]

This article was posted in a Newletter I recieve from Gary Kah's ministry "Hope For The World."  This newsletter is a ministry to keep believers apprised of the movements towards a One World Government.

If you'd like to recieve this newsletter, you can subscribe to it here:  http://www.garykah.org/materials.html  (Under Gary's Materials)

artbook1611
Old Skooler
WoP Regular

"Taken next week"

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 07:37:21 AM »

THE GOSPEL IN JOHN 3:16

John 3:16 "For God so Loved the world that he gave his Only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not Perish but have Everlasting Life."

All major doctrines are directly or indirectly covered by this wonderful verse:

Life, Death, Sin, God, Jesus Christ, Faith, Heaven, Hell, the Cross, Free choice, Judgement, Substitution, Forgiveness, and Anti-racism to name a few.

"For God" The creator of heaven and the earth, the eternal One, that is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.  The Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, and the one to whom we all will have to account to. Genesis 1:1:  "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".  Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

"So Loved"   Not only did God love fallen mankind but He "so loved" us above all that we could imagine.  "So" implies an intensity.  He "so loved" us even unto death when He sent His Son to die on Calvary's cross to pay the penalty of mans' sin by the shedding of His precious blood.  Romans 8:39 "Nor height, nor depth, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 1 John 4:10 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins,"

"the world" Not a select few are in mind here, but the whole world, regardless of race, status or degree of sinfulness.  We are all in the same boat, all sinners, and all need the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.  Romans 3:10,11,19:   "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is (none) that seeketh after God.  Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

"That He gave"  Not only does God love us but He shows that love by giving.  Love always gives.  He gave us His Son to redeem us from a lost eternity. Romans 5:8,9:  "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."

"His only" There is no other "saviour" who can deliver us.  It is only God's Son The Lord Jesus Christ.  Not Buddha,  Mohammed, Krishna, nor any other.  John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth and the life, no man cometh  unto the Father, but by me."  Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. "

"Begotten Son" The Lord Jesus Christ was not of a human origin, He was not simply a man, He was begotten of the Father who reigns in glory.  Luke 1:30 - 35:  "And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.  And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.  He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.  Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

"that whosoever" Whosoever means everyone and anyone who will freely call upon the name of the Lord. 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

"believeth in Him" Believe here is more than an intellectual acknowledgement.  It is an act of faith to trust in the Saviour who died for your sins over two thousand years ago, even though you see him not.  It is believing in your lost condition and putting your faith in Christ and Him alone.  1 Peter 1:8,9  "Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:"  John 20:29  " Jesus saith unto him, Thomas,  because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

"should not perish"  The Lord would have all men to be saved.  Hell was not prepared for man, but for the devil and the angels that sinned.  However if man refuses the offer of salvation, he will join the devil and his angels in eternal hell. Matthew 25:31 - 34, 41, 46: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

"But have" This word "have" is a present continuous tense.  It starts upon believing so the believer has everlasting life starting "now"  1 John 5:13 "These things hae I written unto you that believe  on the name of the Son of God; that ye many know that have eternal lefe, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

"everlasting life" Eternal life is time eternally backward and eternally forward.  God has eternal life.  We, upon believing have "everlasting" life which is slightly different.  We step into "eternal life" upon believing and it will never end, but we did have a start.  Another way we might look at it is that eternal life is "quality" of life whereas "everlasting" is quantity of life. John 6:40 "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

E.F. Valowe in his book "Bible Mathematics" suggests that the number 3 is the number of completeness. and the number 16 is the number of love.  How fitting John 3:16 "Complete Love".

25 words in John 3:16
No greater text has ever been seen
12 about God, 12 about me
Son in the center, Verse 16 John 3

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life".
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 05:05:54 PM »

AMEN Brother Art!  Thank you for adding that!!!! Smiley

To any who are New Christians or just want to brush up on the basics (or even the more complicated issues of our Faith) I'd like to recommend the following Website: 

Christian Apologitics and Research Ministry

http://www.carm.org/

I have found this website to be Doctrinally Biblically Sound and a Great Resource!  (In Addition to reading the Bible for ourselves of course Wink)

Braveheart
WoP Regular

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 11:04:05 PM »

I have read over this thread many times now.

Amen Soft Touch and brother Art!
hardcore
Global Moderator
WoP Regular

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 11:40:08 PM »

I have read over this thread many times now.

As we all should Braveheart.
Braveheart
WoP Regular

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 11:50:24 PM »

The loving people on this board have helped me to find salvation. I thank you all for that.
BettyLouise
Meshach

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »

Braveheart,

We rejoice with you!  We look forward to meeting you in person one day in Heaven.  Find you a good Bible based Church, get in Sunday School and began to grow in Jesus.  Salvation is just the first step in your spiritual journey.  Again welcome to the Family of God.
betty
Braveheart
WoP Regular

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 04:37:15 PM »

Bless you Betty. Smiley

I have felt my soul become renewed in the 12 months since I gave myself to Jesus. Gracious people such as yourself are a continuous source of inspiration and strength to me as I move away from 40 years of atheism towards the love of Christ. I have thanked God many times for leading me to the people in this forum and I thank him for your kind words and fellowship.

The time is coming soon that we'll be with the father and I look forward to meeting you too.

Stuart
BettyLouise
Meshach

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 06:03:47 PM »

I too look forward to meeting my brothers and sister in Christ, face to face.  What a time of rejoicing we shall have.   May God richly bless you as you grow in Him.
betty
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 04:23:40 AM »

AMEN and AMEN Sis Betty!  I can't wait to meet you all either! 

I wonder if our Aussie Brethren will still have their accents? Wink (Bro's Braveheart and WaitQuickly)  I Love hearing those accents! Smiley

G'day Mates! Wink

WaitQuickly
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 05:30:02 AM »

Embarrassed Have to admit that I did say those words a few times "Hey! G'day mate!!" but I try to avoid it  LOL

Have to make they G'day rhyme with the Hey  Grin

But I don't think I ever said "Hey, G'day mate! Howzit gowin?" LOL

Psalms 130:5  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 10:45:50 AM »

Embarrassed Have to admit that I did say those words a few times "Hey! G'day mate!!" but I try to avoid it  LOL

Have to make they G'day rhyme with the Hey  Grin

But I don't think I ever said "Hey, G'day mate! Howzit gowin?" LOL

ROFL!!!! OK, perhaps we need to make a new thread now Grin

SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 03:55:23 PM »

STARTLING PROOFS - Does God Really Exist? creation vs evolution Darwin

http://video.google.com/v...31511&q=Grant+Jeffrey

59 mins

Description:

It is the demand of every skeptic, "Prove to me that God exists.' Of course, making a decision to accept the Gospel of Christ is a matter of faith. But, as this shocking new video shows, the evidence of a superior being is a matter of fact.

New discoveries in science, creation, archaeology and the sudden and rapid fulfillment of Bible prophecy are all convincing even the most determined skeptics to take a second look.

In this fast-moving docu-drama you'll see the startling new evidences that prove God exists! Then do one simple thing. Judge the evidence for yourself.

Featuring scientists and leading Bible scholars like Peter and Paul Lalonde, Grant Jeffrey, Dave Breese, Dave Hunt, and Chuck Missler, this is a thought-provoking video that will leave viewers with a wealth of evidence upon which to weigh decisions.

SoftTouch
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 10:35:09 AM »

This Is Excellent!  Looking at Prophecy and it's fulfillment through the History proving the Inspiration of the Bible and the Divinity of Jesus Christ!

Inspiration of Bible 1 ½ hrs

http://video.google.com/v...=END+TIMES+PROPHECY+MOVIE

(Click on link above to watch this video online at Google)

Description:  Many religious books claim Divine Inspiration, but only The Bible proves this by making detailed predictions of future events and ... all » fulfilling them.

Fulfilled Bible prophecy, evidenced in archaeology, history and even in our news media today, is confirmation that God wrote The Bible because no one, human or devil, can predict future events with absolute precision, except God Himself.

In our video, the evidence for The Divine Inspiration of The Old Testament and Jesus' claims as "The Prophesied Messiah" are explored.

Note:  This comes from a Pre-Trib Rapture perspective.  Rapture timing is something that Should NOT divides Believers!  Rather it turns out to be Pre- Mid- Or Post- We WILL be gathered to HIM and shall be with him forever and THAT is our Blessed Hope!

Also there is mention of a couple books towards the end that I am not sure of.  However, this aside, the information presented on Fulfilled Prophecy is 100% Accurate! 

WaitQuickly
Administrator
Daniel

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »

To learn about the real truths of Creation and the lies of the Evolution conspiracy please see this older thread (updated) below -

Creation/Evolution Google Movies
http://www.worldofprophec...ic=1371.msg10220#msg10220

This would be a good source of study material for school kids since they're being bombarded with untrue evolution propaganda. An excellent DVD set is called "Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution" - really remarkable and amazing. Can be bought at several websites such as -
http://www.christiananswe...t/catalog/incredible.html

If you have children at school then it might be an idea to give them facts and knowledge from  another viewpoint.

Psalms 130:5  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
Pages: [1] 2 Next Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout