Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 09:08:23 AM
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout
News: Welcome to Eastwood's All New World of Prophecy!
Please read the Message marked Read Me FIRST...

+  World Of Prophecy
|-+  World of Prophecy
| |-+  The Original Eastwood's World of Prophecy Forum
| | |-+  "The dead shall walk the earth" ? question, thoughts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The dead shall walk the earth" ? question, thoughts  (Read 17253 times)
Mama_Coffee
Scrapbooking Momma
Shadrach

not quite a God's Gardener, but almost *^_~*

« on: March 20, 2011, 12:09:18 AM »

As I was singing my kids to sleep just now, I was hit out of the blue with this thought, and I felt an overwhelming need to bring it here and ask you guys for your discernment, any scripture you have about this, and... let me just say it and be done...

What if the end times scenario of the dead-walking, is actually what we're seeing now with the global rise in chronic illness, near-death / after-death experiences, and/or people who are "clinically" dead and then are brought back, or are clinically brain-dead but still "alive" physically...??  I mean we are surrounded every day by "the dead" who are "walking"..

Thoughts please?   Undecided

rabbit bunny rabbit
The most dangerous citizens to the New World Order will be those with COURAGE, KNOWLEDGE, and FAITH.  Stay strong my brothers.
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 04:36:46 AM »

As I was singing my kids to sleep just now, I was hit out of the blue with this thought, and I felt an overwhelming need to bring it here and ask you guys for your discernment, any scripture you have about this, and... let me just say it and be done...

What if the end times scenario of the dead-walking, is actually what we're seeing now with the global rise in chronic illness, near-death / after-death experiences, and/or people who are "clinically" dead and then are brought back, or are clinically brain-dead but still "alive" physically...??  I mean we are surrounded every day by "the dead" who are "walking"..

Thoughts please?   Undecided

Please show me Bible chapter and verse on the end times dead walking so we can study this matter.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 04:57:38 AM »

Isaiah 26:19
    Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13
    And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

I remember a line in a movie that went something like, "When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth".

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 10:53:06 AM »

Man  will   pray  for  death .       And  death will  not  come...
White Tiger
Christian Eschatologist
Global Moderator
Daniel

suzanne210
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 11:28:48 AM »

The walking dead.... People who are spiritually dead because they are without Christ! I call them zombies!

white tiger

Did you never run for shelter in a storm, and find fruit which you expected not? Did you never go to God for safeguard, driven by outward storms, and there find unexpected fruit?

—John Owen
summer
Daniel

did i jest see a angle

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Goooooooooooooooos    point   Sis.
Daisy
Daniel

IN thee O Lord do I put my trust

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 12:41:42 PM »

The walking dead.... People who are spiritually dead because they are without Christ! I call them zombies!

Amen. And Jesus called them just plain dead.

(((Mama C))) We expect more supernatural portals being opened, along with all the age old cunning deceptions and exploitation of man, as satan wars against the saints of God in anger of the 
GLORIOUS COMING AND RETURN of JESUS CHRIST TO EARTH,
trying to take as many men out with him in his defiance and hatred of God.

According to the Bible, the coming satanic deceptions of magic (etc) which are actively practiced in witchcraft and the occult are going to increase with a power never seen before.

It is vital to our soul to stay covered under the Lords Blood now, and not to let any occult influences in your life or sin unconfessed.

Bless you in Jesus!

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Daisy
Daniel

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »

Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Caretaker...I have poured over that verse! It sure sounds like the rapture to me.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Caretaker
Old Greybeard Elder
Global Moderator
Daniel

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 11:22:23 AM »

Caretaker...I have poured over that verse! It sure sounds like the rapture to me.

I think you pegged it. The context of the chapter seems to be of the Day of the Lord, the last days.

A servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
Mama_Coffee
Scrapbooking Momma
Shadrach

not quite a God's Gardener, but almost *^_~*

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 11:20:52 AM »

It is vital to our soul to stay covered under the Lords Blood now, and not to let any occult influences in your life or sin unconfessed.

YES yes I have been feeling this more than ever lately!!

Bless all of you as well and thank you for always lifting me up on Scripture and with God  Smiley

rabbit bunny rabbit
The most dangerous citizens to the New World Order will be those with COURAGE, KNOWLEDGE, and FAITH.  Stay strong my brothers.
Daisy
Daniel

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 01:40:41 PM »

((((Mama C))))

hug2
   Cross

Bless You

kaijuu
Abednego

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »

I think you pegged it. The context of the chapter seems to be of the Day of the Lord, the last days.

I agree with you, but maybe Mama C was refering to that theory about this verse and living death? :
rev 9:6
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Anonymous
Learning the Ropes...

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 11:04:45 AM »

It was in the Movie "Dead Rising".  When the security guards are in the room they sleep in, watching TV when a man comes on and says " When there is no more room in Hell the dead will walk the Earth. "

It is quoted in the movie 'Dawn of the Dead'.

the quote was first from Haiti from a religious movement that is derived from voodoo, Christianity and native religious practices it is called Santeria.  it was practised by slave and it is still practised in part of the Caribbean and some parts of south America.

it is a Animist religion which worships nature.
it is also the religion that inspired the Zombies in Hollywood films.
a belief by some practitioners is that when the end of the world come the dead shell come out of the grave and infest the earth.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Login Register Chat Logout